SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys . been here for about 2 weeks just reading good info from all of you guys and girls . about to go out and get a drz400sm very soon , I have been ridding dirt my hole life till about 10 years ago and been ridding sport bikes since I was 16 , I also built a couple of my own chops ., Anyway I want to try to do a little dirt again and since the sport bike isn't the most comfortable at the age of 35 to commute on or bump around town on I was thinking the DRZ could serve me in 2 areas and might be some fun .. Here are some pics of my other rides :cheers:

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ,
thats what i hear but like i said . the bike is just for putting around and some dirt bike stuff . not really going to track it since i already like to track the gsxr , i like the other alternitive bikes to the DRZ but the prices are a little high , i figure get the drz and slowly mod it to my liking , if i end up falling for sumo over the other bikes i will upgrade . I am a little a fraid of the lack of power comming from the gsxr 750 but we will see . I'm hopping it serves its purpose .ive heard back and forth things with the power and freeway

1 - 3 of 3 Posts