SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
New to forums, thought i would say hi.

Currently own a 2001 Yamaha xt225 and a 2006 Husqvarna SM610.
My Roomate has a 2010 Kawasaki KLX 250s and a 2008 Husqvarna SM610.

And we raise hell.

:thumbup:

Check out my tumblr if you get a chance, ill start posting more pictures of the crew soon. http://globalcorruption.tumblr.com/

Nice to meet you...
-Pete

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sweet you're close by! I'm down in Cornelius....waiting for the tires/rims for my DRZ then I can join the fun :bannana:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so awesome, you gonna come ride with us? i have 2 more friends who will be on sm's, ones got a dr400sm, and the other is tardin' his yz450f, and putting it on the road. my roomate has an awesome klx too, he just doesn't have street tires, but non the less! your more then welcome to come hangout if you want, we have a big group of riders, mostly sportbikers, but still fun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
When you guys going riding? I just got back from a half day at brushy mountain....bike is squeaky clean again though :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very nice. I daily commute my husky, and I'm not working, so I'm riding all the time any time. i have a few friends that are the same way, and we ride whenever where-ever. The group usually gets together during the weekends, we just went out to zmax the other week for streetwise. Also have a dualsport, so any days that are nice and dry i wouldnt mind hitting some trails

1 - 9 of 9 Posts