SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I roadrace with WERA and been wanting a little pit bike that i can have some small parking lot supermoto fun with and also a bike that my wife can comfortably ride around the track while im racing so we are about to pick up a CRF-100 from Hard Corps(guy on this forum) and just wanted to see what fun stuff can be done with the bike.

·
4,852 Posts
I'm in Georgia too. I dont race WERA but know alot of guys that do. I always make sure I make the Road Atlanta rounds. Hard Corps CRF100 is a sweet ride. If you ever want to race it, check out http://www.semra.org/ . Its alot cheaper than big bike racing, but just as much fun. Good luck this year!

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome!
There are a few of us towards the Cumming area. Most have some mini's also. We are having a small (mini) get together this weekend at a top secret test facility. Shoot a pm if interested. The arsenal ranges from pocket bikes to z50's and 70's. There may be an 80 also (Mickey, are you reading this?)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seriously....check into SEMRA! A lot of the RR guys race the mini's for a ton less than they spend on RRing.
i have been looking into it the only thing is that there aren't any tracks that are as close and the road race tracks, but im definately going to look into it.
Welcome!
There are a few of us towards the Cumming area. Most have some mini's also. We are having a small (mini) get together this weekend at a top secret test facility. Shoot a pm if interested. The arsenal ranges from pocket bikes to z50's and 70's. There may be an 80 also (Mickey, are you reading this?)
that sounds like a helluva lot of fun im slam packed this weekend but please let me know the next time you guys go cause i have some friends also that like to have some mini fun

·
4,852 Posts
Welcome!
You guys gonna let me in on this?

·
Registered
442 Posts
welcome. I also have a 50 that is in dirt trim at the moment (we have a nice track out this way) and have some sumo tires for. I would be down to ride a secret test facility lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts