SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new helmet is done, I kind like it :D.
Now i have to decide if it's going to be a Aprilia or Husky?
Thanks, IZIK you are the man:bowdown::bowdown:!!!!!

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
That is sweet paint job! I apologize but may I ask what it cost you? PM me if you don't want to say it publicly. The Incredibles was a cool flick.:thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is sweet paint job! I apologize but may I ask what it cost you? PM me if you don't want to say it publicly. The Incredibles was a cool flick.:thumbup:
Thanks, I pick these characters Mom, daughter and the Father cause I just had a baby girl not so long ago, So I want to have something that can represent my family, frozone just looks plain cool.
Regarding the price, I trade some bike parts for the paint job and the helmet, But if you know what kind of graphics you want I can ask him how much it would be.
He's prices are very good.

Thanks for the replies.

Best regards

·
Registered
274 Posts
how do you like the helmet as far as fit and wieght? i have been thinking of getting the carbon-fiber HJC

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how do you like the helmet as far as fit and wieght? i have been thinking of getting the carbon-fiber HJC

ranger250x, I like the fit and weight of the helmet it's actually lighter than my TLD D2 mtb DH helmets, My only complaint it's the helmet it's a bit noise wind wyse, maybe I just have to play with the side pads.

Thanks

·
Registered
632 Posts
My only complaint it's the helmet it's a bit noise wind wyse, maybe I just have to play with the side pads.

Thanks
Earplugs earplugs earplugs. Your hearing will thank you in ten years or so too.

Killer job on the paint. :thumbup:

·
Registered
406 Posts
IMO it wouldn't be my first choice.....but its your lid. And it looks REALY GOOD!!!! That is some fine paint work!!!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Very nice! muito bom! That's better than the helmet a friend of mine had done by Troy Lee!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts