SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 kx 250f that i want to convert over. Could anyone tell me what all parts i need and where to get them. I have no idea about any of it, tire & wheel sizes, brakes, etc. Totally green here, lol. Thanks in advance for any information.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I didn't think it was a suitable bike either, but it's what I've got. I did just buy a KTM 450 all ready to go though. I just wanted a buddy bike I could throw a friend on. I'm in the DFW area and it sucks to ride alone all the time, and I just wanted a small project to try and learn more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I was wanting to use it for the streets. Maybe I should sell or trade it for something else that would be better??

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Thanks man. I didn't think it was a suitable bike either, but it's what I've got. I did just buy a KTM 450 all ready to go though. I just wanted a buddy bike I could throw a friend on. I'm in the DFW area and it sucks to ride alone all the time, and I just wanted a small project to try and learn more.
You live in the Dallas ft. Worth area and you're riding solo? Lol, where are you located? We have a pretty good size group and we ride most weekends.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Seems like you just found yourself some moto buddies!:thumbup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell yeah! I live in McKinney. I'm currently in south Korea on business until next week though.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Hell yeah! I live in McKinney. I'm currently in south Korea on business until next week though.
There's a couple of guys in your area. Check out our roll call map (it's in my signature). I'm sure you might be able to hitch a ride with one of the guys on our next ride. I would imagine we'll be riding in the next couple of weekends. We have a few broke bikes and one needing a conversion, so it appears as though we'll be having a couple of maintenance weekend sessions in the meantime. You're more than welcome to swing by and meet everybody if you want...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
That sounds good man. Thanks for the hospitality bro. How do I get a hold of you guys when I get back to the states? Also what do you mean it's in your signature?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts