SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am a soon to be sumo rider in central Arkansas. Just picked up a WR450. I have a long road to getting it all done but looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hey welcome is the bike not legal yet? Im in the sherwood cabot area depending the day... love my 05' yz but looking at selling it as im replacing it with a xr650r but may have to hang on to it for awhile. shoot me a PM if ya need any help always like working on other peoples parts with a few beverages around. what do you do for a living you wouldnt happen to be a machinist?

hit me up
z

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey welcome is the bike not legal yet? Im in the sherwood cabot area depending the day... love my 05' yz but looking at selling it as im replacing it with a xr650r but may have to hang on to it for awhile. shoot me a PM if ya need any help always like working on other peoples parts with a few beverages around. what do you do for a living you wouldnt happen to be a machinist?

hit me up
z
No its not street legal yet. I work for Falcon Jet. I paint. Sorry not a Machinist. Pm inbound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts