SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Been a member here for quite a while but never really posted much. Always spent time on here admiring all of the sick stuff that you guys have. I picked up a 2009 510 off another member here on Friday and now I can finally say I have officially joined SMJ with a bike and everything! :lol:

I am from NY - near the CT border if anyone wants to ride. I haven't been able to register the bike yet, so I didn't get a chance to really take it for a rip but I am pumped to do so. Hopefully this week I'll get to the DMV.

The decals were peeling when I picked it up so I just took them off, and I was bored so I wrapped the front fork guards and radiator shrouds with some 3M carbon fiber sticky sheet. I like to mod things, so I am sure this thing will slowly get all kinds of other little goodies but this is how it looks now... I like it.

Ride safe guys. :D

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Thanks for the intro with most excellent pics and congrats on a suhweet bike!! :thumbup:
Welcome to SMJ!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
got it on the road this morning... and all I can say is, WOW.

I've had 4 jap bikes since I was 19, and the only thought is... this thing is SO much fun. :bannana:

I cannot wait to get out of work and go for a rip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts