SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
looks like you guys have a lot of fun out there!

but the first video...

video fades in: *heavy metal screaming* ...an ultra badass message appears on the screen: 200cc of pure power.

not sure if that makes sense, but i found it kind of ironic

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like you guys have a lot of fun out there!

but the first video...

video fades in: *heavy metal screaming* ...an ultra badass message appears on the screen: 200cc of pure power.

not sure if that makes sense, but i found it kind of ironic
Hi! thx, we really have fun riding. The first video doesn't say 200cc of pure power, it'll be stupid to say that, it shows the brand, model and cc of our bikes, Beta Motard 250cc and Motomel Motard 200cc, fun bikes, not powerfull at all haha

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hi! thx, we really have fun riding. The first video doesn't say 200cc of pure power, it'll be stupid to say that, it shows the brand, model and cc of our bikes, Beta Motard 250cc and Motomel Motard 200cc, fun bikes, not powerfull at all haha
that's the point. you have some fast paced intense screaming going on and then you inform us you're riding a 200 for the video. :lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that's the point. you have some fast paced intense screaming going on and then you inform us you're riding a 200 for the video. :lol:
It's what we got, here we can't access to KTM's, Husqvarnas or nothing like that, that doesn't mean we can't ride motards and have fun, we like the music, the song doesn't tell you if i have a powerfull bike or not, it has nothing to do with that I think.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts