SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New track for AZMOTARD

:clap: WE have a great new track at SPEEDWORLD. The first practice will be on Oct. 30 from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m. The course should be very cool and is different to what we are use to! Check out www.azmotard.com for more info.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sweet!!!!!

YO YO YO
I will be there with bells on.....
:arsenal
yo 'T' yo the man :bowdown:

·
Registered
13 Posts
way cool to the organizers of this.
I broke my big toe and my tail bone after looping out at the last practice, I hope to be healed before I loop out again.
Dale

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dale, I wish you a fast and healthy recovery. There aren't that many of us yet and we can't afford to lose anyone. Speedworld should have a great track. I race motocross there and I do the annual GP race also. Dan's a good guy and really cares about the events he puts on. Tracks are always prepped, challenging, and fun. I would expect no less in his supermoto effort.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I am going to do my best to get down there! I don't get to ride too much anymore, so it would be a blast to just go down there and be a rider!

Thanks for putting the event together! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I"m here in Las Cruces, NM and really want to get out there. Is this Speedworld different from the "other" track that was posted, with reference to TEAM? Anything special I should knw or bring if I drive out for th weekend? Is it just on Sunday, that the two places hve practice?

This would be my first time on a track with a mini motard. I've previously roadraced a larger bike, but ths is relatively new.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Michelangelo, Speedworld is going to be a brand new track, so it's hard to tell how much different it will be from TEAM track. I know Trent will be laying the track out, so you can rest assured it will be a lot of fun and a challenge. I've enjoyed all the tracks he layed out before, so this one is going to kick ass too, for sure. Plus Speedworld should have some nice dirt section as promissed... Hope this helps...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts