SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yamha, Mohegan Sun and Troy Lee Designs bring you the first anual Doug Henry's New England Supermoto Grand Prix Saturday August 9, 2008 at Stafford Motor Speedway! Round 2 of the AMA Supermoto Chamionship series.

Tickets and information are now available on www.nesupermoto.com and on-line rider registration will be available by 6/27 as well. Buy your tickets on-line and get a free pit pass!

More information to follow about a Supermoto school to be held Sunday Aug 10 as well.

Be sure to check the website for details and updates as well as to purchase tickets and souvenirs and register for racing, credentials, and much more!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there will be a school on sunday aug 10. i am just updating the site now to show that and details will be up as soon as we get them.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
VERY interested in the school!! if you could email me any details about how to sign up it would be greatly appreciated! [email protected]

p.s. i ride an sxv 550 i would run in an open class in any sm event right?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll be posting here when the details are up, you'll be able to get all the info and register on the website when it's settled. as for the 550 i'm really not too sure on the rules, but if you go on our info page there is a link to the ama rules.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts