SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
we have the new carbon parts for Husqvarna 610 TE-SM click in the link and go at the bottom of the page, the prices pubblished are taxes included (20%) for export no taxes will be added http://www.waveracing.com/accessori.html
Good day from Italy
Loris
Great stuff but what really would be great is a injection cover ( marked red in picture ) guard. Is something like this in production ?

br,
Elek

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry but we don't produce it because of the internal shape .
good day from Italy
Loris

·
Registered
113 Posts
Damn, because it is the most sensitiv part because of the gearshift. Had a smaller crash at the race track and the injection cover got a hole. Magnesium is light but brakes wuiet fast ! :( Has anybody a solution for this problem ?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Damn, because it is the most sensitiv part because of the gearshift. Had a smaller crash at the race track and the injection cover got a hole. Magnesium is light but brakes wuiet fast ! :( Has anybody a solution for this problem ?

send me the injektion cover and I will make a cover in carbon fibre

·
Registered
107 Posts
+1 for a SM610 carbon fiber glide plate or skid plate with guards

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How much would shipping be to : Laguna Niguel, CA 92677. interested in the airbox cover and side panels.
in US dollars is around $365 and the freight cost it depend the method : with postal service $79 and with DHL $98.
Good day from Italy
Loris

·
Registered
29 Posts
how to buy?

I see all the products,and i have found something i want to buy on that site(http://www.waveracing.com/accessori.html
).but never found out how to buy it.its no online shoppingcart system,and i have sent mail twice.No response at all!do i have to go to italy or where this shop is to purshase the product i want??its a long trip from norway.......c",)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts