SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to make another Supermoto shirt design (see my first one in my signature's link). This one is a bit more simplistic and clean (and less thematic). So here is the link to get one (and a photo for your pleasure). Multiple shirt color options to pick from!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221036665564

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks pretty good but I think you need some dark colored shirts. I can't wear those colors as I am always getting dirty.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks pretty good but I think you need some dark colored shirts. I can't wear those colors as I am always getting dirty.
Ask and ye shall receive. I updated it with 3 dark color options (Forest Green, Chocolate Brown, Navy).

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
If it's meant to be retro, why not have one of the old school superbikers bikes backing it in? Not bashing your design, just curious.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think its strange that an individual is ripping off the sites logo, putting it on t-shirts, and then selling it for profit on that site.
Um, it's not the site's logo. Take a closer look. Also do a search (via Google) for supermoto logos (and/or "icons / symbols"). You'll see that there are quite a bit of similar ones.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Pretty meh, retro superbikers design would be decidedly less "meh" in my opinion. Especially dislike the stars and trophy and branches.

This font would be sweet. And maybe some neon.
If you could put a contrasting colored expansion chamber on the silhouette of the bike and rider, highlighting the fact that it's a two stroke, that would also help the retro vibe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts