SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 Pretty Stock with the exception of a Fatbar and Led Tail.

I have a few upgrades in mind, but I'm just gonna do one at a time, so I always have something to look forward to :thumbup:

·
Registered
161 Posts
One more pic?

LED's look good do you have a beter pic of them?

also what kind? where did you get them? how much? install problems all that stuff.

Thanks

Black looks good by the way

Also the Suzuki forum will have every mod you could ever want.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LED's look good do you have a beter pic of them?

also what kind? where did you get them? how much? install problems all that stuff.

Thanks

Black looks good by the way

Also the Suzuki forum will have every mod you could ever want.
Honestly, they came on the bike, but it happened to be the exact kit that I would have purchased. I've seen other bikes on this site with the same kit, just don't know the name of it off the top of my head. Looks like a pretty easy install. I've done it on a sport bike before, and this looks to be much easier. I'll try to get some pics. I think the kit was around $100, but I'd have to verify that later.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took the stupid crap off the rear and the warning labels. Here's a tip for removing the warning labels. Don't be afraid to use a flat razor blade. I tried using my thumb nail to remove them until I gave up and busted the razor out. It did a much cleaner job on the plastic. Try not to use it on the painted tank though.

Anyway, get the bulk of the stuff off then just use some goo gone..... Here she is...

Oh, and the LED kit is the EDGE kit for those that were wondering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts