SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Bad day sounds like a understatement! He played football with that helmet like a champ-) hopefully his bike is good to go

·
Registered
216 Posts
and we wonder why fewer people come out to ride.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Douche bag!

Blames the bike and helmet for the lack of personal skills.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I'm totally confused by this. I've crashed many a bike on a track. More than once or twice. Some my fault, sometimes the fault of someone trying a pass they couldn't make and taking me out. I've *never* flipped out over any of it. I think this guy has other issues....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It was a combo Shitty day, Hell of a messed up day at work, New to him bike, wouldn't start,on the track we ride people blow tires and drive on the rim and leave ruts here and there. He cought a bad one and it forced him off the bike in a big bad way. In a sense it was a perfect storm. Not to mention we razz the shit out of him for it.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Oh well, at least he's abusing his own stuff while in rage... As long as he does not bring that rage into his riding on the track. That's a big no no for me since that can get shitty for everyone else on the track.

Is he actually stomping/kicking his bike at 4:17? :headshake

·
Registered
34 Posts
I feel bad for the guy. But honestly that was childish. Learn to laugh at a bad situation rather than making it worse. Or count to 10, bottle it up, what ever. Don't throw a tantrum like a 3 year old that isn't getting a piece of candy at the check out line.

Just look at this guy, nothing ever gets him down. :bannana: He just keeps on dancing!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He was over at the house today and we were laughing about it I think the lesson is learnt. However when I told him to be more like the Banana he just look confused...:bannana:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So my handy-capable friend from the flip out has vowed never to do that again I guess seeing it can cure ones behavior.:clap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts