SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 TE610 and bought the SM front fender and headlight plastic. I am having a tough time getting the TE headlight to fit in the SM frame. Does anyone have a pic of the back of the plastic fairing with the light installed - or can someone take a pic? I can't believe they would use different lights in the TE and SM, so I may just be missing some of the hardware. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
i can get it to ya, give me till the end of the week, sorry, im sooo busy, but if nobody comes through just remind me.:thumbup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
The Te And Sm Use Different Lights, As In The Actual Bulb Holding Lense. The Sm's Come With A Glass Headlight That I Believe Is A Little Bigger Than The Plastic One Used On The Te. That And I Believe The Assembly Mounts Dif In The Shells.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
ok here, i found some of this stuff called time:lol: and i snapped off a few pics.

The bulbs between the Te and sm are two diffrent bulbs. the sm is larger

·
Registered
76 Posts
anyone know if the 2006 te plastics like side panels and rear fender will bolt up to the 2006 sm610. i kinda wanted to get the whole yellow/blue theme goin on my bike. any info would be appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for pics

Thanks for the pics. Yes, the SM light is smaller. I guess this will need to be changed also. I have the SM front fender on my TE. I actually think it looks better and will probably keep it on. Now I just need to figure out how to make the headlight work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts