SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Utah or knows about this company? http://www.snoxcycle.com/about.htm
Long story short i gave him 25k for a order and i think he bolted! His numbers no longer available and he's not answering his cell anymore. He even came down to Canada where im located and we met and discussed are order. Seemed like a really stand up guy. Any help is appreciated im planning to file a complaint with the better buisness bureau in Ogden Utah but as of right now im out 25k!

·
Registered
740 Posts
I'll be damned. I've heard good things about the product and the people there. Will try to see whats up with that tomorrow. Sorry to hear that.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Thats not the company of the guy who is a member on here is it? Some guy on here builds similar machines.

·
Banned
900 Posts
first off if so guy ripped me off for 25k i would be there with a gun in hand

call the police or fbi to see what can be done
contact a lawyer to see what your right are and what laws he violated

this guy would be in a hole and never found if it was me!!!

good luck

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats not the company of the guy who is a member on here is it? Some guy on here builds similar machines.

No not the same company. I know who your talking about though there called 2moto. Im hoping he'll read this and chime in cause when i talk to the guy at snoxcycle he told me they use to be partners but 2moto split from them and started there own company.
Heres Snoxcycles other front company http://www.rsga.net/ there contact number is the same as Snoxcycles and they listed a number in China also. Guess what that numbers no longer working either. Hes posted some stuff on youtube and he was last active a week ago.
Im in Canada so this really sucks i dont really know what to do but i did contact someone in Ogden and they said the first thing to do is to contact the better buisness bureau in Ogden and file a complaint.
Please spread the word on other websites you guys frequent ive seen the internet do amazing things before. Maybe itll help me get my money back!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Amigo, I'm gonna try and see what the deal is tomorrow with the company. I work at a dealership in Salt Lake and have a bunch of contacts within the local industry.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Dude -- you mean 2500, right? It looks like most of their products are in the $3k-4k range. Did you buy like 10 of them?

Either way, I really hope you get your money back. Who knows, man... maybe he's just having some personal trouble and will get back to you soon!

Wish you the best!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Amigo, I'm gonna try and see what the deal is tomorrow with the company. I work at a dealership in Salt Lake and have a bunch of contacts within the local industry.
Thanks RacerX.
Yes its $25,000 He was gonna give us Canadian distribution rights.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Hey duke. Just got home from work. The people I've talked to today haven't heard anything about Snowxcycle recently. I'll ask around some more come Monday when everybody opens up shop again from the holiday. Sorry to hear this.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey man theres a few things you can do depending on how you paid him... if you went the cash route im sorry to say you most likely got suckered... cash is king but never hand anyone a lot of it with a return product upon origin of deal.... if you went any other way check, credit, pay-pal, over seas account, ect... information on the routing points of your money can be traced back threw the police/fbi.... but the way i recommend is go threw another deal as new buyer an see if your boy shows up again ...this will take a bit of thinkin cause u cant use the same pc or mac cant be in the same town ect... but if i know anything about hustlers an cons is that if they see a chance to do something they have gotten away with before they will do it again.... that really sucks man, sorry ...

·
Registered
256 Posts
that sucks big time man, hope you can figure it out.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
A quck google search tied that phone number to a couple other companies as well as googling the address. You could see if you could track him down through a different front that he's using.

GL with it all!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
yeah like knocking on his door and let mr. brass knuckels talk some sense into him. he would have only one chance to give my money back!! if i lived on the mainland and it was my money or hell even a close friend i would have this straightened out in two shakes.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
yeah like knocking on his door and let mr. brass knuckels talk some sense into him. he would have only one chance to give my money back!! if i lived on the mainland and it was my money or hell even a close friend i would have this straightened out in two shakes.
Mr. Brass Knuckles (or in my case...machined steel knuckles) solved a few of my problems in the past. Though it's not the best way to deal with things, a single punch an most would be glad to agree to the deal.

Maybe talk to your bank, they should be willing to not only cancel the check but also take action against the company.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts