SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Hey Pazz, ya can find fox tracker, and shift combats for around $100.00 everywhere without discounts... at least he could try em on that way.:thumbup:

·
The Mod Squad
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Pazz, ya can find fox tracker, and shift combats for around $100.00 everywhere without discounts... at least he could try em on that way.:thumbup:
Thanks chicken, I saw those. But he is buying a house and scraping the bottom of the barrel as it is. I told him if he gets gear, I'll supply the ride and fuel.

I wish I had that wheel BTW. I bent mine a couple weekends ago!

·
The Mod Squad
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How the hell??? Pics?
DFW Sumo Hooligan ride. There were 7 of us. Jumped a drainage ditch. Rear wheel spun and didn't get enough traction to clear a square edge of concrete. Bent the rim but did not flat the tire if you can believe that! Finished the ride even! Two other guys picked up nails and flatted. But I was good except the rim. It's not too bad after beating it with a dead blow hammer, but still... it needs to be fixed.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
That sucks... I bet it can be fixed though, at least it just the hoop.
Heres how it looks now... and next to the new front. My powder guy did a pretty good job matching it up.

·
The Mod Squad
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saaweeeet!!

If I have to swap the hoop, I'm gonna do the same thing. I was thinking orange on one side and black on the other. With contrasting KTM rim stickers each side. Maybe with the front the oppposite.

Who knows.... it's only money I don't have. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts