SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm.......the.........umm..........FNG. I've been a lurker for quite some time and figured I should come out of hiding. I don't have a SUMO yet but will be building a DRZ this summer/fall. I am currently riding a 2009 Yamaha R1. I need to get rid of that so I don't get arrested. My place of employment would not like that.

Kyle

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Riding good. Tickets bad.
Welcome to SMJ!

·
Registered
37 Posts
be honest.......your getting rid of the R1 because you realized it was never going to be as good as the mighty ZX10!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
be honest.......your getting rid of the R1 because you realized it was never going to be as good as the mighty ZX10!
I punch people like you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update:

Just got the DRZ. Know anyone that wants a 2009 R1?

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet. I've seen you on kcsb. Shoot me a pm to ride soon.
We need to get ghey boy Cobongo to get his bike licensed. Hopefully I can get inspected tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
284 Posts
We need to get ghey boy Cobongo to get his bike licensed. Hopefully I can get inspected tonight or tomorrow.
Lol yeah I know. I havnt ridden with him since he broke his collar bone. I also have a few guys out south with drzs to rode with.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I had a few funny (to me) comments to make about drz's but they are looking better than the headache I'm riding right now.......

:rant:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts