SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was the season opener SEMRA event at Starke, FL. He took 3rd in his class, this was his first race.

·
4,852 Posts
He did awesome! I was watching him during the race. He's got good form and does'nt get flustered easily.
It was nice meeting and racing with you guys. See you at Monticello next month. :thumbup:

·
Registered
647 Posts
The kid was awesome! Watched him race, he doesn't have any fear does he!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The kid was awesome! Watched him race, he doesn't have any fear does he!!:thumbup:
This was his first race, but he and I mix it up in the parking lot at our local spot. Here's a few taken from my phone, not the best quality but that last race really inspired him and he has come at it even harder now. He has already worn out a set of knee pucks in two practice days riding. Cant wait till Monticello for Round 2 SEMRA.

·
Registered
647 Posts
This was his first race, but he and I mix it up in the parking lot at our local spot. Here's a few taken from my phone, not the best quality but that last race really inspired him and he has come at it even harder now. He has already worn out a set of knee pucks in two practice days riding. Cant wait till Monticello for Round 2 SEMRA.

Look forward to seeing you guys there:thumbup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts