SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got some pics. Airbox mod and jetted, Handmade thermal barrier coated exhaust (with help from a pipe company owner and close friend), Jetted, l.e.d. taillight, Cyclops headlight, handguards. Next up, big bore and cams.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Just got some pics. Airbox mod and jetted, Handmade thermal barrier coated exhaust (with help from a pipe company owner and close friend), Jetted, l.e.d. taillight, Cyclops headlight, handguards. Next up, big bore and cams.
Looks like it's probably pretty sweet, but could you post some biggers pics, thanks.:D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I was at Road America, my buddy that helped me out with the pipe had his yellow '06 with the ice cube cylinder along too. We were camping right by gate 4 on the corner. I'm not sure how to make the pics bigger, can anybody tell me? I have them on my photobucket and just transferred them thinking they would stay the same size.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I was the guy who had the black DRZ and drove by giving the arm pump everytime and who went around the track during the parade noon laps. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Nice bike!

I like the header coating. What kind of handmade themral barrier is it? A thick layer of engine paint?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice bike!

I like the header coating. What kind of handmade themral barrier is it? A thick layer of engine paint?
No, The exhaust is handmade. The thermal barrier coating was done by a company in Washington. Its a ceramic coating. Spray paint, LOL.:laughingr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts