SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess its been done for awhile but im finally got unlazy enough to post it. Ive seen a few other people doing similar things and I like it so I thought id give it shot. The sub frame is all aluminum and the coolant overflow is routed through the tubes. I just used a universal airfilter from UNI. It seems to be a like or hate it look, although im still in the fence. For now I like it though. Feel free to comment both good or bad.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Thats so SICK!!!! Finish the exhaust and get rid of the light and front "faring" and be done. Oh and with no fenders loose the silly distanzia, not like ur gonna be hitting dirt on that.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I'd like to see the bike from some different angles. Interesting concept.

·
Registered
40 Posts
reminds me of mad max......

fuckin awesome:arsenal

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill take some pics today of some diff angles today. Yeah I really want to change the front light, just dont know what yet. And I do still take it off road still on hard pack stuff, so the distanzias are staying and i like how they look. Stay tuned for some more detailed photos.

·
Registered
111 Posts
fuckin sick man

·
Registered
45 Posts
SIIIIIIIIICK!!!! Just one thing, Don't fancy that much the frontal light, but other than that it's just awsome!

Oh and maybe you should try to make it "cleaner", like hiding unecessary stuf, and maybe work out the exhaust... Seriously, it's up to you and to be honest, it's just undescrible...

If the world would get f*cked up, with craters, volcanos and mutant people, that is the vehicle I'm imagening me in, swingin' bat's to them fuck*n' zombies :laughings

·
Registered
702 Posts
Looks like someone stole a bunch of crap from your bike man :(

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

As others (and you) have said, smaller light (HIDs??) exhaust,

keep the Distanzias.

:bike:

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think it would be sweet to put a pipe on it but put it in the middle and angle it up on the same plane as the lower subframe rails

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright here are some detail shots I just took. For the exhaust i used on inline 2-stroke silencer that was the had the same OD as the stock pipe. I did think about doing the thing with muffler under the subframe, but I didnt feel like spending money on a muffler, I might try that later, but im starting to warm up to how the exhaust is now.

·
Registered
406 Posts
i like it! the only thing i would do is make a rear hugger (or find one that fits) like a sportbike has. And some kind of front fender...eather a real stubby one....or go the sportbike rout again and put that style one on. All in all i think it is a very creative bike. Must be kinda crazy being able to look back and see your rear tire lol

·
Registered
426 Posts
that thing is BA:thumbup: I'd ride her. :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
I like it! Agree with a smaller headlight. The exhaust looks cool in the last few pics - was hard to see in the first one, but I like it.

Have you thought about making number plates or something to fill the space on the subframe? Might make it look more "finished". Not sure if it would help or not though...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks cool, if it were mine I would flat black the tank, two small HIDs and lose the mirror. But thats my taste.....

·
Registered
105 Posts
x2 on the side by side small headlights....maybe bend the exhaust to be parallel with the subframe bars

1 - 20 of 39 Posts