SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this is the before pics with red bolts and some other red stuff...some peole asked about the red bolts ..all red eye candy id for sale. will include red engine plug kit, oil fill bolt, rear brake cap, brake clevis, front brakeline clamp, and all the red bolts. over 100.00 in cost ...will let go to the first person who gives me 50.00..thanks any questions feel free to hitme up...

·
Registered
113 Posts
this is the before pics with red bolts and some other red stuff...some peole asked about the red bolts ..all red eye candy id for sale. will include red engine plug kit, oil fill bolt, rear brake cap, brake clevis, front brakeline clamp, and all the red bolts. over 100.00 in cost ...will let go to the first person who gives me 50.00..thanks any questions feel free to hitme up...

Hi there! Nice bike!!!
Did you sell the red stuff?
I want it!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts

This is so sick!!! I may have to steal that idea :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts