SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
nice, i kinda like the looks of them
keep up updated on the long term quality and over all performance!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Very nice, i've thought about buying one, but they seem to be getting extremely popular. The dealer around here only had the naked and had a few deposits on their next shipment already.

·
Registered
338 Posts
yeah its really popular in here too. It became classic motorbike beginner bike.

·
Registered
801 Posts
yeah its really popular in here too. It became classic motorbike beginner bike.
I think they and the ninja 250 are just gonna become "the normal" motorbike around with. With gas at its peak, a 250 sportbike is like a sexy alternative to a scooter.

I've heard they get low 70s for mpg. :thumbup:

oh and just an FYI(maybe you have them already) but in 3-6 weeks hyosung is releasing the EFI versions here in the states.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they and the ninja 250 are just gonna become "the normal" motorbike around with. With gas at its peak, a 250 sportbike is like a sexy alternative to a scooter.

oh and just an FYI(maybe you have them already) but in 3-6 weeks hyosung is releasing the EFI versions here in the states.
yeah i found that out about a week after i bought mine but that bike will be sweet:bowdown:

·
Registered
801 Posts
yeah i found that out about a week after i bought mine but that bike will be sweet:bowdown:
yeah i cant wait to see it. I'd imagine its gonna something great when a salesmen talks me out of buying immediately and waiting until EFI hits the market.

let us know how it goes for you. I'm buying a bike in a little under 2 weeks and i'm tempted to buy a 650.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
yeah there naked 650 looks like a good buy against the SV since you get more for your money
supposedly they are pretty similar. But i'd be tempted to pick up a decent used sv650. There are a lot running around in good shape with low miles for cheap. If i were getting a 250, i'd definitely go for the hyosung like jhonathan's. I like the new ninja 250's looks better thent he old ninja 250's looks, but the hyosung is just as good looking (if not better) and it's cheaper! That little electronic fuel guage is pretty trick.

·
Registered
801 Posts
supposedly they are pretty similar. But i'd be tempted to pick up a decent used sv650. There are a lot running around in good shape with low miles for cheap. If i were getting a 250, i'd definitely go for the hyosung like jhonathan's. I like the new ninja 250's looks better thent he old ninja 250's looks, but the hyosung is just as good looking (if not better) and it's cheaper! That little electronic fuel guage is pretty trick.
the problem with the ninja 250 is that you cant find them. I've been 5 kawi dealers. Every one is either sold out until the 09s or sold out for the next few months.

As for the naked 650 hyosung. I like it alot, but its damn near identicle to the 99-02 SV650. The frames even look the same, but if i were hellbent on buying new and always liked the 99-02 naked style(which i do) then you have an option to pretty much buy a new one.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
the problem with the ninja 250 is that you cant find them. I've been 5 kawi dealers. Every one is either sold out until the 09s or sold out for the next few months.

I bought one for my girlfriend and it took 5 weeks to get in. They are cool looking bikes.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
havent had problems for the 360miles hope it stays that way
as for the ninja i dint like that it felt so small yes talking about the new 08 they look good but the size was an issue

·
Registered
150 Posts

oh and just an FYI(maybe you have them already) but in 3-6 weeks hyosung is releasing the EFI versions here in the states.[/QUOTE

I kind of thought my 400sm was the cool alternative to a moped. I fit much better and have so much more fun on my sm than on my girlfriends old 250 ninja.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts