SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to the forum and just got my hands on a 09 Smr

It was all stock so i have been doing some mods, more to come ;)

Tings done : cleaned for indicators and mirrors, Led taillight, tinted headlight, acerbis handguards..

To come : Axel sliders, (ordered) Arrow slippons and new ecu (for starters)

Juvkam

·
Registered
36 Posts
Tings done : cleaned for indicators and mirrors, Led taillight, tinted headlight, acerbis handguards..

Why in the hell would you tint your headlight? I'm all for asthetics, but running the highbeam during daytime has saved my life on more occasions that I can remember..

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Why in the hell would you tint your headlight? I'm all for asthetics, but running the highbeam during daytime has saved my life on more occasions that I can remember..
Maybe he is going to use it as a track bike. You wouldn't get too far on the road in California with no turn signals and mirrors either.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Maybe he's just gonna ride it around his living room:lol: Nice bike BTW......

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Christmas came early this year ;)

Theese turned up today :D

They was of course slipped on straight away:

Before

During

And two after :

I have also mounted this K&N air filter together with the new ECU that came with the arrows:

To bad its wintertime in Norway, and i cant ride it for at least 4 months :headshake

Juvkam

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Couldent wait longer to hear the twins :p (Video)

Still snow and winter here in Norway, but today i just had to fire the bike up for the first time after the valveadjustment and instalation of the Arrow twins, they did not dissapoint me :D For your pleasure a litle videoclip of the startup, i hope you like it:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Can't wait for the snow to go away! Just mounted my gopro today :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
nice bike man sounds good... :thumbup:

and snow does suck I'm in upstate New York (USA).. :coffee:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts