SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this home this evening - a 2007 ATK Enduro with a set of supermoto wheels laced up with big brakes and sticky tires. Massaged Ohlins suspension, a rated 68hp and it's very light. Has a street title so I'll easily get a plate. Should be a hoot to ride!

Also includes the offroad wheelset too.

Later,
M

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Made in USA, street legal, light, and with a freaking Rotax!....:hmmm:

I just might rethink my wanting a HusapriliTM....

·
Registered
30 Posts
I got this home this evening - a 2007 ATK Enduro with a set of supermoto wheels laced up with big brakes and sticky tires. Massaged Ohlins suspension, a rated 68hp and it's very light. Has a street title so I'll easily get a plate. Should be a hoot to ride!

Also includes the offroad wheelset too.

Later,
M
I presume this is a 450 correct? also you stated 68 hp. did you do the 450 with the 490 big bore? stock its rated at 48 hp. if not what upgrades did you do to get 20 extra hp?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Punkrock would know this one.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
that is a cool "new" Rotax motor... me thinks Yamaha "copied" the design for their "new" 450... regardless, congrats on a cool new bike !
?? Looks a lot different than the Yamaha motor. The Yami is a reverse cylinder, this is not.

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is not a rotax motor, it is a made in the USA motor. I think stock this bike is making 38hp max, with just a little porting it will make 50hp. Balance the crank, put a z400 bearing in it, and have a bike more reliable than a crf450! I know, I have owned both. Use Crankworks in Nevada, they do all my cranks with 100% accuracy. They are the best.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
According to a Motorcycle USA test in 2006 it made 45+ HP on the dyno. This compared to 49+ HP for the other Jap bikes.

It weighed in at 262lbs wet. Or about the same as a modern day CRF450x or WR450F.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
I just found a 2005 450........ for free................... runs and dies........ :anim_peep: It's the Enduro and it is all there.

All I had to do is ask. This might be a fun winter........... with an empty dirt parking lot behind the shop..........:coffee:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Can't beat free!
and yes many of them would not stay running, mine included. Even a couple of visits to the ATK factory to reprogram and reset the idle did not fix it. I would start with the idle, it has to be turned WAAY up or else there's a cam that will release compression on the top end causing it to die. check out cannondaler.com

1 - 20 of 21 Posts