SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree with that other guy. Where do his posts keep going?? The black plastic made this bike Fugly....Why did you loose the blue that was so good looking? It kinda does look like a honda lol even though its a TM you would really have to know bikes to know that this bike was a TM not Honda , LOL!!! Go back to blue!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Yeah guess you cant say you dislike someones bike in the TM forums lol if you do they delete your posts!! What do you vet they delete this one too!! For no reason!

·
Registered
4 Posts
MOds you cant delete a post cause someone says they dont like a bike that BULLSHIT!!!! This bike looked way better in blue in my opinion also!!! If you dont want opinion on your personal bike dont post photos !!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
What mods have you dont to the bike besides the plastic, a finned ingition cover, and a blue spring??????? Oh I see radiator guards too but those might bee stock///...???

·
6,598 Posts
stop your jammering, both of you... reason why stuff got deleted is because of spewing useless BS, and they will keep getting deleted until you stop or we're forced to take other action... OP wasn't asking for opinions in the first place and he's free to do with his bike as he wishes, so why keep complaining about what he did, it's not your call!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts