SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Oh flash backs. Welcome to the Husaberg fold, you won't be disappointed. You need to get yourself a catch can from the Force depot to tidy up those overflow hoses.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Change the oil every 10 engine hours or less. Try to use full synthetic oils.

Funny, the tail light looks 05-06 vintage. You might notice tail light bulbs going kaput every so often. The poor filament can only take so much braaaap, braaaap, braaap! LED bulb will fix that if it becomes an issue.

Maybe add some handlebar guards, axle sliders and you're good to go.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Change the oil every 10 engine hours or less. Try to use full synthetic oils.

Funny, the tail light looks 05-06 vintage. You might notice tail light bulbs going kaput every so often. The poor filament can only take so much braaaap, braaaap, braaap! LED bulb will fix that if it becomes an issue.

Maybe add some handlebar guards, axle sliders and you're good to go.

Enjoy!

It came with another tail light and fender that I'm going to install later on today :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
I think it depends in which country you live with regards to which tails light assembly goes on ,in South Africa they come with the smaller light and fender .
Dont spend a fortune on fancy oils and time changing them every 5 minutes because that's what i did and mine ran main bearings twice.Now the motor runs with one ball roller bearing and one stock bearing on the crank and i all i do is ride the crap out of it and change oil no sooner than 15 hours and filters at 30 hours and she gives me no problems using at best semi syn, I treat my bike as an experiment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you remove the intake restrictor and exaust baffle then re jet ? I have the same bike ..with only 1200 kilometers now ..I have adjusted the valves twice it needed it both times as they get tighter .. Leon

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
How do you remove the exhaust baffle?
The poster said intake restrictor, not the exhaust baffle you silly nit. :infrandom

The stock air intake restrictor, used to pass government testing, if still installed, is located under the air filter. Unscrew the air filter and take a look, you will clearly see if it's still installed.

If it is still installed then it's well worth removing. Let us know if it's there and if you need instructions on how to remove it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts