SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this up in the Squid Spotting thread, but its been getting better reviews than I expected so I figured I would post it right up front! Just me riding with a bunch of my crotch rocket buddies but it was a fun day overall regardless!

:bannana:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good vid! Is it me, or you are the only one that had fun that day???:hmmm: Must be the motard!:arsenal ooooppps at 1:35, sand? Got right back up and back into it :thumbup: Thanks for posting, good stuff.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I wanna come ride with you! Awesome Vid!

·
Registered
3,862 Posts
Looking at the grooves in the asphalt, it seems you weren't the only one to go down in that corner..........

Cool vid :cheers:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Great vid! Wish I could lift the front wheel that easily lol.

Love the wipe-out! Back on your way in all of two seconds lol, awesome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
nice video!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I did the same thing you did on that tight right hand turn on Monday afternoon on the ride home from work. Only thing is I put the first gouges in the road on my corner.:coffee:

·
Registered
164 Posts
hell yeah awesome vid i wish i could wheely as easy as you hahahahaha:thumbup:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
KMFDM sucks!

and if you real fans you understand that.
Haha my email just said the first half of this post and I was like well, yeah everybody knows that! :rofl:

WWIII is pretty badass though :anim_peep:

Thanks for all the props! I need a new rear tire pretty bad so the bike is in dirt trim at the moment, but I might throw up a trail riding vid here in the next few days, I think I can make trail riding worth watching!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Haha my email just said the first half of this post and I was like well, yeah everybody knows that! :rofl:

WWIII is pretty badass though :anim_peep:

Thanks for all the props! I need a new rear tire pretty bad so the bike is in dirt trim at the moment, but I might throw up a trail riding vid here in the next few days, I think I can make trail riding worth watching!
WWIII was one of the best live shows I've ever been too.

Which KTM is it?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
07 KTM 400xcw, not the best bike for the street (underpowered) but it's a blast in the woods!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts