SuperMoto Junkie banner

my early sm610s. opinions please :)

930 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Jay0636 
#1 · (Edited)
so i finally managed to upload some pics of my sumo. Now its to get opinions from you fantastic people on here regarding engine / body mods that take little work (no subframe changes for example:lol:).

I have given up trying to upload pics on to the thread so for loads of pics of the beast you can visit
http://www.bikepics.com/members/jamievicki/01sm610s/

thanks all

#3 · (Edited)
Funny, I was torn between those same bikes originally but I do feel more comfy on the husky:)
I hav 2 brothers that have the lc4, one is a 2002 lc4-e supermoto and the other is a 2005 (twin pipe) model and they do have bags more power/response but I prefer the husky for handling. I find the seating position much more suited to me and my riding style ;)
Freeway is ok around 65-75mph but not for too long as you can probably imagine and any faster than 85mph feels like your thrashing the poor thing to it's death lol.
I would say you made the right choice if it all came down to power capabilities and daily use but the the fun factor of the husky I find is like having a bigger and slightly heavier off road two stroke but on road wheels lol.
I think I will be hard torn between the 2010 husky sms630 and ktm 690smc as my next bike tho and finding dealers that have them available for test ride come few and far between over here :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.