SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
i am so happy this wasn't the SF hill jump (which is awesome btw)

cool jump:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
i am so happy this wasn't the SF hill jump (which is awesome btw)

cool jump:thumbup:
Yep, I almost didn't even click the thread. Glad I did, nice airtime there aclark. :clap:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Here is a short vid from my blackberry a friend took of me jumpin the drz. First ever youtube upload and biggest jump thus far on the drz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sfkHBlthsU
Great work thanks for shearing and starting off my tard jump video also . If you watch the linked video and pause at 26 seconds you will see the river stock bank jump...
I have kept been a chicken and just wheelie down it for about 21 yrs now soooo...
Rang my Freestlye / MotoX all round great rider to do the jump on My sumo husaburg with car spotters and both sides of the jump multi cam shot with rider Cam .

http://www.youtube.com/user/johnnyboy0212#p/u/28/k1zsdFGede0

I am riding the Pinky the pink TTR 250

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
cool video!!got to love supermoto. there the HUMMERs of the motorcycle world, true go anywhere and do anything kind of bike

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Some nice vids and pics here!:thumbup:

Those of you who are jumping your DRZs on the stock valving, what are you running your comp. and rebound at?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Jumping the drz is fun but it bottoms out super fast I think but I still do it anyways. Good times

·
Registered
261 Posts
Some nice vids and pics here!:thumbup:

Those of you who are jumping your DRZs on the stock valving, what are you running your comp. and rebound at?
I have my fork at stock setting. The rear I upped the preload + the comp and rebound (I weigh about 160lb though). I guess drz bottom out much easier compare to MX bike, but I've been fine with local sumo sized jumps. I've even completely over shot a table top. Just make sure u land slightly rear biased if you are going to land flat. There's techniques to jumping in order to ensure smooth landing:thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts