SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got there Monday night. Rained till Wed. morning. I had a great time. The locals that showd up were super fast. I was a turd but I had a blast. Met some great folks. I hope I wasn't too loud/annoying or pissed anyone off. I tend to do that sometimes..... Anywho... Pics!

Loading up, and getting fuel:

Wet day....I still made 3 runs!!

Fontana Dam:

Hotel @ night:

Ready to ride:

It's called smoky forr a reason:

Dam before the dragon. Once u are at the overlook you can see the top of it.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am uploading right now. Slow ass internet on the boat.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Left to right, mad-kaw636, dirttrack33, curt1656.

Me on the left, mad-kaw636 on right. The Shocker!!

Curt1656 doing something.....

Mad-kaw636, knee on deck...

Then curt...

A little later...me!

Dirttrack13's "touring" bike:

And me leaving......

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fastest SM local out there, dirttrack13. Glad to meet you Moody.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bonfire!

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
I think I met Mad-Kawi in late april getting gas at the store. I was on my 690.... he had just gotten his ape a couple weeks prior. He didn't have blue wheels then.

·
Registered
184 Posts
good pics. sorry i didn't make it up, due to my fucked up motor. hopefully next time, i would 100% agree about the moody's

·
Registered
87 Posts
FYI - that damn is where Harrison Ford did his famous jump in the movie "Fugitive". Anyways cool pics, looks like most of us missed a good time.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yup Fstbusa that was me. Oldskool63 the cops werent bad 2 county's on on thurs. Got a nice warning from them, super cool tho. And Thanks Hotbrakes i try to watch my figure.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:lol:

It was lots of fun. I just kept smiling the whole time. My only complaint is that I am fat. LOL. Seriously. Like after going up to the overlook, I was wore out. So everytime on the way back, wasn't near as quick. I see why you have to stay in shape for that shit.

I am gonna start building up my endurance, and losing weight. Plus plenty of track days coming up. I swear that was the best time I ever had on 2 wheels.

·
Registered
780 Posts
If anyone wants to come over this way to ride. About an hour from the gap. Theres endless roads. You could ride for 3 days straight over here and never hit a straight road, and never backtrack yourself. Just holler

·
Registered
445 Posts
Cool pics!

It's been a few years since I've been to the Dragon. Gonna have to fix that.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
If anyone wants to come over this way to ride. About an hour from the gap. Theres endless roads. You could ride for 3 days straight over here and never hit a straight road, and never backtrack yourself. Just holler
Thanks for the open invite. For sure want to get over that way and ride with some local peeps that know the best roads.:thumbup:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Always down to ride man. 828-506-3762. Just give me a shout whenever you want to head over. :thumbup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Great pics , and nice riding with and meeting dirttrack33 and curt1656 . Had a great time , hope I didn't slow any of you guys up . 225 looks like you had a great time , looking foward to next year .
Great pics.

Psyco, where are your pics?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts