1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Nice!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
How old is your daughter? That bike is going to rip... My wife is 24 and I bought her a CR80R to start on lol, and even with my 210lb's on it, it rips!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How old is your daughter? That bike is going to rip... My wife is 24 and I bought her a CR80R to start on lol, and even with my 210lb's on it, it rips!
15 she road a 4 stroke last year, so there will be a little learning curve this year

·
Registered
734 Posts
Wow, that is a nice looking 85. Love the wheels and the brake set-up.

I would probably not use that front slider set up with just one bolt. If/ when the bike goes down that small bolt will probably bend or break (potentially damaging the fork).

A guy on SMJ made these for me, it has survived two falls with without issue. Just something to think about.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, that is a nice looking 85. Love the wheels and the brake set-up.

I would probably not use that front slider set up with just one bolt. If/ when the bike goes down that small bolt will probably bend or break (potentially damaging the fork).

A guy on SMJ made these for me, it has survived two falls with without issue. Just something to think about.

good idea have to make a few brackets

·
Registered
734 Posts
15 she road a 4 stroke last year, so there will be a little learning curve this year
So she hasn't even ridden it yet? She's in for a treat! Mine is a little rocket, even with 200+ lbs. aboard. The power valve makes it not so brutal. She's gonna love it I'm sure.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
:bowdown:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
*Drool*

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey Ryan, this is Joe from northwoods I ride the somewhat glorified spec bike 93. What did you guys do with/doing with the other 195 bike that she rode last year?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts