SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Cool, here's my old one. Check your pm, also do everytrhing you can to keep your stock wheels dirt. I butchered mine for the hubs and wished I had kept a set of dirt wheels. If you can get some sm wheels from the factory or at least the hubs then you can build your own set and be good.

Also notice you have that little CRF right there. You should come and get some racing in on my private little mini-moto TT track! Check the pic. Get a few or more guys together on little bikes and it's better than sex!!
Mini Moto Track:

Before

After

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
A list of things I did to mine:
Cut and trimmed sidepanels.
KTM number plate with special projector light I put together myself.
Acerbis sm fender.
Misc powder coated parts: swingarm, kickstand, cam cover, undercarriage frame,
Polished: exhaust and skidplate.

Custom modded exhaust: white brothers universal cannister welded onto cut and ground for fit stock headers.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
pirelli syncs
160 rear
120-70 front w/3.5 in and 4.25 excels. home made skateboard wheel sliders, welded on threads to front axles.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well I'm waiting for east coast wheels to send me my 17 X 3.50 and 17 x 4.25 rims with tires mounted up and my rear sproket. already have my front break caliper and rotor. So Now I just have to get my new front shocks worked on. and wire up my lights and should be good to go. By the end of april I'll be riding it around town.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
got my new fork tubes powder coated, got my black plactics, my turn signals, speedo, still waiting on my wheels should be here this week I hope. lol Taking my bike over to get the new style wiring harness installed. should be street legal in less than 2 weeks

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
had my taillight bracket made, Waiting to go pick it up. If I get the wheels by Friday. it will be done this weekend. then I can License it Monday. Will take some pics as We tear it apart.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here are some progress pics. Removed old wiring harness, built Front shocks. Added the new steering stop for the new suspension. Just waiting for the wheels and brakes to show up, then bolt everything back together and put on the new plastics. Should be done mid next week.:thumbup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
get this shit plated. im sick of riding with sport bikes. i need my motard buddy to tear up the streets with me

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
Hey I'm another Utahn down to ride. I know there's another guy in Provo who just popped up with the WR250X who wants to get together with some other guys.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well Talked to East coast wheels, they finally shipped my order should have it friday, so Hopefully I'll be tearing up my neighbor hood this weekend. will post more pics when I get my stuff.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
sweet man, can't wait to see the setup and we can meet up with a few other blokes to go riding! Post some pics of your gear or something I'm antsy for some pics of anything.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well after a few hours of wiring and what not. Got the lights all hooked up on the front. speedo in place. wheels brakes will be here tomorrow.Should have it finished tomorrow. :thumbup: here is the jacket I bought.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts