SuperMoto Junkie banner

681 - 700 of 701 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry if this is a terrible question but where did you get your rear fender? The one with the white integrated bracket? I have a 2009 510 and am tired of the huge sportbike looking fender that it came with.

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #683
Sorry if this is a terrible question but where did you get your rear fender? The one with the white integrated bracket? I have a 2009 510 and am tired of the huge sportbike looking fender that it came with.
It's just a stock 2010 fender. They changed the design for '10

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Hey Squirt, Great build!!! Looks sweet! :thumbup:

Where did you get these case savers from?
Hard to find great parts here in SA!:hmmm:
7602 Racing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
19 Posts
Little Squirt....Awesome build, I was sad to read you sold it at the end of the thread. I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I am going to look at the following bike this weekend and will buy it if everything checks out. I've never owned anything but rice bikes in the past. What should I look out for when I'm there. Are there any tell tale problems and anything else I should look for in gereral?

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mcy/4851977527.html

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #691
Deleted....fuel injection is cool if u have hook ups for the ecu connection to tweak these, otherwise stay with prior 07 models and a carb! They can be finiky. I bought the software and spent time with that along with o2 sensors and jd box. I like carbs now cause its easier and cheaper to tune. Lol.

Not saying it was a bad bike, just have to have patience to get it right. Cause im anal about having my throttle crisp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
stickers for Husqvarna

Hi! Tell me please, on this Husqvarna stickers or painted yourself have for sale somewhere ?? Thank you

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Ebay, facebook husqvarna groups, lots of people say the are expensive, i dont know today price but back in the day they cost about 1800€. I haven't seen in years whole leovince exhaust sale, so good luck. Have you asked from Leovince would they make it still...

·
Registered
10 Posts
are those stock cans? If so what is done to them aside from the obvious shortening? I’m buying a 09 smr 450 and I’m trying to decide what to do with the stock duals as I have found not a sing aftermarket option thus far

681 - 700 of 701 Posts