·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Congrats, Beast!! Sweet bike!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I wonder how it compares to the husky 450

the bore is smaller than the husky, so it may be a slower rever but potentially more usable power.

Weight wise, 250lbs dry.

I need a ride report.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
coverting it to sumo i hope!
Cat I recently put a supermoto kit on mine, it rips hardcore. So much lighter than the SXV. No way to tell for sure but I swear Im faster on it.

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #666
Just backed out of the deal. Buying a brand new 12k dirtbike is not financially good for me at this time. Will look again for something in a few months. Maybe find a well taken care of used bike here from a fellow member.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Charlie my buddy is about to sell his 09 450rr which is mint=)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
it can be done! but as of right now no, it was his track bike!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Track 77 wiring help please

Yeah.. your not kidding.. I am getting married next year.. but I am already getting yelled at for buying a R&G slider for my exhaust.. :lol:
That is a whopping $40 dollar investment.
Sorry if this is the wrong place!
So I just got a 09 450smr and some track 77 Rizoma's. thanks for the look. Anyway when I remove the front shield what I see is two sets of bullet conectors. One has blue and light blue......the other is dark blue and red and ack wire. And there is the problem. What now.??

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #672
Sorry if this is the wrong place!
So I just got a 09 450smr and some track 77 Rizoma's. thanks for the look. Anyway when I remove the front shield what I see is two sets of bullet conectors. One has blue and light blue......the other is dark blue and red and ack wire. And there is the problem. What now.??
from what i remember, blue is the ground......can't remember if its the light or dark one....husky does use blue as a ground though. hope this helps

·
Registered
47 Posts
from what i remember, blue is the ground......can't remember if its the light or dark one....husky does use blue as a ground though. hope this helps
Thanks for the quick response. I got so many good
Ideas from reading your thread. As far as the lights
Go, I'm new to wiring and need more info.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Tricky tricky

Thanks for the quick response. I got so many good
Ideas from reading your thread. As far as the lights
Go, I'm new to wiring and need more info.
Well I finally got my DRC taillight and Rizoma front signals working. It wasn't easy for me though, had to pay someone 100.00 to trouble shoot and hook it up for me. Turns out the owner before me took off the flasher box. Luckily for me it was included in the spare box of parts that came with the bike. Just curious if anybody else using the track 77 signals felt the need for the extender, because to me with out them the brake line gets in the way.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
:hammer:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awsome bike!

I own a Sm610 with the SMR 510 2010 headlight. I would like to know from what KTM did that front fender came from? It looked awsome and uniqe!

Is it from a KTM SMR? Any website that ships worldwide who sells it in white and black?

·
Premium Member
3,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #679
Awsome bike!

I own a Sm610 with the SMR 510 2010 headlight. I would like to know from what KTM did that front fender came from? It looked awsome and uniqe!

Is it from a KTM SMR? Any website that ships worldwide who sells it in white and black?

You have to call, they don't list it on their website. Just ask for a KTM SMR690 in white. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the reply. The problem is that I live in Sweden and my english isn't so good. Do they even ship to sweden and what company should I call? :D

661 - 680 of 701 Posts