SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yeah i had one for 30k miles. Dirt. Street. Track it did it all.

I see you have a kick start added. Great mod.....i am curious about the WP stickers on your forks. Whats up there?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i had one for 30k miles. Dirt. Street. Track it did it all.

I see you have a kick start added. Great mod.....i am curious about the WP stickers on your forks. Whats up there?
I’m not sure about the WP stickers as I bought the bike as you see it.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Interesting. Wp is what KTM has. Those are definitely the oem suzuki stuff. Bike has a different front fender and headlight. Has some painted or powder coated parts like the brackets and heel guard. Zeta rear rotor guard for some reason.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interesting. Wp is what KTM has. Those are definitely the oem suzuki stuff. Bike has a different front fender and headlight. Has some painted or powder coated parts like the brackets and heel guard. Zeta rear rotor guard for some reason.

Enjoy!
Yeah I know it has the KTM headlight and front fender. Unfortunate the owner wasn’t the one who did the aftermarket upgrades. Thanks for the info man, I’m new to the supermoto scene and don’t know too much about this bike. I have had a couple street bikes and a Harley previously.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yeah I know it has the KTM headlight and front fender. Unfortunate the owner wasn’t the one who did the aftermarket upgrades. Thanks for the info man, I’m new to the supermoto scene and don’t know too much about this bike. I have had a couple street bikes and a Harley previously.
Front fender isnt ktm. If you have a front shot i can tell you what the light is. Fender is an acerbis universal supermoto one i believe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts