SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Congrats dude! All riders never forget that awesome feeling of getting your first bike. Now let the mods begin..... Oh a you need a new chain :D

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats dude! All riders never forget that awesome feeling of getting your first bike. Now let the mods begin..... Oh a you need a new chain :D
Yeah, I'm so happy, I ordered Avon Distanzias, oil and filter change, Why would I need a chain? I'm just wondering.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I only cut the strap on the seat, but I will do the airbox mod, new tires (allready ordered). Graphic kit, fmf powerbomb, smaller rear light and plate holder, LED lights, blinker on handguards, Pro Taper Metal Mulisha bars, red chain, red sprocket, painting rear brake lever red, red clutch and front brake lever, red light in the head light (I see a hole that I could install it). And a Power proggramer, but some of these will have to wait. :bannana:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yeah.... the mods never end! Your bike is usually a down payment for your mods( for most riders). If your chain is binding like that it's toast. Probably never lubed. You should also get new sprockets. Do a search on 250x gearing. You might wanna do some reasearch on gearing down the bike.

Cole

1 - 8 of 8 Posts