SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got the bug and started the conversion. After realizeing that my MRD exhaust would be too loud for the street I dug out the ol' stock exhaust. It was quiet but there was a problem, it was soo dam ugly! So looking around my garage I came up with this. I put a full system on my R6 so my old slip-on became garage clutter......not anymore:D I cut 2" off and repacked it. It sounds awesome! The butt meter feels good too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks Very Good...

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
thats pretty neat.....any sound/vid clips?

Iv always wanted to put a 2 stroke silencer on my 450 because it hides FULLY behind the side panel...but I think it would be mega hella rhaspy....cause their so small.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I immediatly fell in love with that bike. It isn`t orange so i cant figure out why that thing looks so badass.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I immediatly fell in love with that bike. It isn`t orange so i cant figure out why that thing looks so badass.
Well thanks:thumbup:

You really cant see in this pic but the blue renthal sprocket actually looks really good on the gold talon hubs. I was pleasently supprised.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Nice! I did the same with an old 05 R1 Graves can:thumbup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
very nice and a great idea.

·
Registered
781 Posts
what tail light setup are you using blk?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its a DRC Edge.

I will get a sound check tonight

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yo blk! Orlando aye hell yea. Ive been lookin for some people on here from the Central Fla area good to see one. That bike looks sick I've got the new WR250x and love it, it would def. be a monster with a 450. Im assuming that is a track only bike unless you found a loophole in the crazy state of Fla to get that plated?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yo blk! Orlando aye hell yea. Ive been lookin for some people on here from the Central Fla area good to see one. That bike looks sick I've got the new WR250x and love it, it would def. be a monster with a 450. Im assuming that is a track only bike unless you found a loophole in the crazy state of Fla to get that plated?
Yeah, its called all blk plastics, head and tail light and the tag off my blk R6. After all my registration says 05 blk yamaha. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. We'll see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
you gotta chop down your sail above the front wheel if you want to get up to speed. i have a weakness for akros and clutter free handlebars.

i might have had an old license plate with some different bolt patterns drilled in it for my various toys also... :shhh:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yeah, its called all blk plastics, head and tail light and the tag off my blk R6. After all my registration says 05 blk yamaha. I'll just keep my fingers crossed. We'll see how it goes.
Yea ive got my fingers crossed for you. I think as long as youve got a tail light and head light you should be good to go. Definately a sick bike for sure

sounds great!

Also great to see more orlando people, i live by universal in the dr. phillips area.

And another finally!!! Damn it seems like every forum that Im on everyone is from somewhere else than near me and i use that term "near" loosely. Im all the way out in Lake County in Umatilla but Orlando is not a bad ride at all for me we should definately try to get together sometime. Safe riding and have fun!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Theres another guy on here from Umatilla.

Do you know anyone from the Faryna family? They are family friends of ours.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts