SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
ive got an 02 gsxr 600 that i have made into a street fighter that i would like to trade for a street legal supermoto bike. the bike has an acerbis headlight, -1 sprocket up front, +5 sprocket in the back, and did chain, all with less than 1000 miles on them, yoshimura tri-oval pipe that has been shortened about 8 inches, and sounds great and looks sweet, solo seat cover, regular seat, stuntex oil pickup, freestyle ingenuity crash cage (never been down on), steel braided front lines, HH sintered front pads, undertail with clear lenses and red LED's, recently painted tank (to get rid of the factory decals), fat bars and risers, also all the wiring has been extended and re-routed under the tank so it looks alot cleaner, bike has 12,000 miles, and it runs and rides great. Now for the bad, the tail peice is cut for a 12 bar, i made this bike to stunt, and never did it, i did some highway wheelies and some stoppies, but never really got into stunting. the forks are slightly bent, i have been told they may just be twisted a bit in the clamps, but have never tried to straighten them, the bike rides and rolls fine, if you take your hands off while riding, it stays straight, no head shake or anything. now i can throw up to $1000 cash and my extra parts in with the bike for the right deal, trades must be street legal, really lookin for a husky 510, but will consider all trades, thanks

bike may also come with, but not pictured, billet top triple clamp, risers and superbike low bend bars, and pazzo racing clutch lever.

bike is located in Madison, WI, and i am willing to deliver or meet half way, thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts