SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
There's no number of days I can give you. First, I don't take any money until I have the item in stock. Second, I don't order just one thing at a time. The shipping is too expensive for that. So I order when stock gets low and when I have demand enough. There are some things on back order right now so a shipment will be coming soon. If you want me to make sure I have a jacket for you please send me an email.

Thanks!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thats what I thought thanks Jeremy. Should get my bonus this month then I'll give you a call about a jacket. I have had the pants for the last two seasons and love em.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Suuuuuuuuupermooooooootoooooooo

MVD RACEWEAR, what can I say, been seeing it, finally wore it all last season, BAM, a no brainer

Jeremy that avatar look like a familiar setting?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey, jeremy.. I assume your still doing the custom jerseys? Ive been meaning to get one. I wanna wear it around and tell everyone how fast and cool I am, Im thinking the red MVD jersey large.. 2 color lettering ...Stone across the top and #508 use whatever font you want

Thanks,

·
Registered
292 Posts
Sweeny your review is dead on but for one thing. If you are using this for daily riding off track there is no place to store your wallet or anything else. I love the gear and have it on all the time but I find myself taking the backpack because the pants and jacket have no storage for anything I need.
Again the setup is the best just wish the coat had an inside pocket and being from WI maybe a liner for the cold days.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Sweeny your review is dead on but for one thing. If you are using this for daily riding off track there is no place to store your wallet or anything else. I love the gear and have it on all the time but I find myself taking the backpack because the pants and jacket have no storage for anything I need.
Again the setup is the best just wish the coat had an inside pocket and being from WI maybe a liner for the cold days.
Happy you liked the review :)

If I ride on the street I will usually take a backpack anyway to carry a lock but I can fit my phone and wallet in the pockets on the jacket just fine ;)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Happy you liked the review :)

If I ride on the street I will usually take a backpack anyway to carry a lock but I can fit my phone and wallet in the pockets on the jacket just fine ;)
Same here, I take a hoodie, a camelback and some tools and such in a backpack with my phone and wallet in the jacket pockets.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
After a bit of a drought MVD Racewear Supermoto Jackets are back in stock!

http://www.klutch-industries.com/Supermoto-Jackets-c-257/

I live in the northeast and I've been taking advantage of the warm weather and getting in a bunch of street riding. My MVD Supermoto Jacket has been killer as a street jacket! Not that I was surprised but on a hot day the perforated leather is so nice. And obviously I'm happy about all the protection the MVD Supermoto Jacket has, shoulders, elbows, back and even some chest protection.

So track or street, I can say this jacket really does what it's designed to do.

Cheers!
JD

21 - 40 of 47 Posts