SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking into MVD gear for awhile now, but thats a mighty big trigger to pull. Just wanted to ask anyone here who wears it, is it really worth it? Does it hold up well.? I guess I just need to jusitfy an excuse to pull the trigger...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Never heard of it. I currently wear Alpinestars leather "Track" pant and Alpinestars jacket that zip together. I've owned a lot of Dainese and a Vanson Jacket. The Astars just seem to fit me better, but everyone has a different build/body type. The short answer is, good gear is always worth it. How expensive is this stuff? My Astars were about $800 for the combo plus my Astars boots were another $250 or so. Don't scrimp on gear is all I can say.

·
Registered
38 Posts
mvd racewear is pretty good, unless you fall of and scrape the asfalt, then the seems are gone.
try xspeed supermoto racewear, i think it's better and it's cheaper anyway, we as a team use it and it fit's better than mvd

i think the site is under construction, so you can contact to [email protected] or [email protected], he's the owner of the brand

·
Registered
3 Posts
Very happy with mine (jacket and pants). However it's the first suit I own. It's kinda like Troy Lee

Keep in mind that sizes are not very exact, especially for the jacket. Normally I have about size L/XL, the MVD jacket is XXL.

Hoping this helps in pulling the trigger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts