SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're going to have a pavement only race on the 8th of December. Gates open at 9:00 a.m.
We are working on the new dirt sections, until they are done, we will run asphalt only.
More details to follow.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would love to! but my Husky is still in pieces and I sold my Honda. :damn: If I can unload some crap to afford a new piston I might be able to hit some of the later races if there are going to be any.

·
Registered
57 Posts
its a no go for me. im playing with the sporties @ amp.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Turn out was limited to me, myself, and I......so there wasn't a race.

It was combined with a kart race. Enough karts showed up to hold an event but I was the only bike.

We need to get some more interest. MHC or the southwest supermoto guys need to promote the races more and hopefully generate more interest and get folks to come out. I know there are plenty of guys with SMs in the Pheonix/Tucson area. MHC is a great facility. There is no reason why we shouldn't be able to pull together enough guys (and gals) for a race.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I know of at least one other sm going that day. And a couple others are going to havasu for the AMA sm race.

·
Registered
402 Posts
0im missing the ama this weekend in havasu, got commitment i could not get out of.. but i hope more than a couple guys are willing to go on the 19of next month (may). be fun to learn from other riders. i need to get on and practice on a track.. street riding can only do so much

·
Registered
57 Posts
anyone knows when firebird will be back in action for track days?
if it is, where can i find a schedule? looked thru their site and not much luck there..
Desertroadracing.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
Some people went this last weekend, my best bet would to plan on the 31 and ride with the Sport bikes. At least one tard will be there

1 - 19 of 19 Posts