SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Got a pic of what it looked like before the nuclear meltdown?

My LED flasher is about 1/2" away from my FMF (above the muffler), and haven't noticed anything to be concerned about, although I'm sure there are endless variables between circumstances.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a pic of what it looked like before the nuclear meltdown?

My LED flasher is about 1/2" away from my FMF (above the muffler), and haven't noticed anything to be concerned about, although I'm sure there are endless variables between circumstances.
Hmm, I dont think I have a pre-nuke picture of the turn light installed but if you look at the picture below I might be able to describe it.

See the tape on the tail light mount just above the top right of my license plate? Thats where the turn signal was. Pretty far from the muffler eh? Well, everything was fine until my spark arrestor flew out. Not sure if there is a direct connection but a whoooole lot more hot air blows through that mouth when there isnt an arrestor in there. Who needs turn signals anyway? I got rid of them for an R1 light with intergrated turn signals. $35 and an hour of trial and error later, I'm happy. Click Here for how I did it.

Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts