SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my KTM and these are some of the extras that I still have. Prices DO NOT include shipping. Buyer pays actual shipping (your choice, UPS or USPS) from zip code 27954

***SOLD***MRP tire changing stand (black) $75***SOLD***

Harbor Freight bead breaker $25-----lowered, $30 for bead breaker, tire irons, bead lock and rim protectors.

*****If you buy MRP stand and HF bead breaker, I'll throw in Motion Pro spoons (3), bead lock and 2 rim protectors*****

KTM HardParts folding motorcycle stand (Orange, Cycra style) $45-----lowered to $30!

***SOLD***Gaerne SuperMoto boots, black, Size 11 (US) (with new, in box, set of extra Vibram sliders) $50***SOLD***

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Replied to PM

Sorry about the lack of pics of the boots. I am having problems loading pics of everything that I took pics of yesterday. PM me with an email address if you want pics of the boots or more pics of the tire changing stand, spoons, bead breaker, etc.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
If you used this tire changing stand for 17 inch sumo wheels (website only shows it with mx wheels), I will take it off your hands. get me a shipping price to 20723 (maryland). Shoot me a pm for a paypal address.

-Craig

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you change any stiff street tires with this setup?
I used it for changing back and forth between Bridgestone DOT, Dunlop supermoto slicks and Dunlop rains. It works fine, especially if you use little tricks like setting the tires out in the hot sun for 30 minutes to an hour before spooning them on. I studied the article in SuperMoto Racer magazine before attempting the first time.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you used this tire changing stand for 17 inch sumo wheels (website only shows it with mx wheels), I will take it off your hands. get me a shipping price to 20723 (maryland). Shoot me a pm for a paypal address.

-Craig
PM sent

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
dibs on the boots if payment falls through

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MRP tire changing stand SOLD, pending payment

bead breaker, tire irons, bead lock, rim protectors and folding stand still up for grabs.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
How much extra for the rim protectors if thrown in with the MRP stand?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
***MRP tire changing stand & BOOTS are SOLD***

Bead breaker, Motion Pro tire spoons (3), Bead Buddy and rim protectors (2) plus KTM Hardparts folding stand are still available.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got to move the rest of the goods . . .

KTM folding stand lowered to $30

Bead Breaker, combined with Motion Pro tire irons, bead lock and rim protectors - all for $30

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Took delivery of the MRP stand today...well packaged and arrived in 3 days.

Good deal:thumbup:

-Craig

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks!

Glad your happy, Craig. Thanks for the positive response.

KTM stand - I think I've got it sold, arranging shipping to Canada.

The bead breaker and Motion Pro tire changing tools are still available.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
KTM folding stand, bead breaker w/MP tire irons & the works still up for grabs

PSCook, you should have gotten your boots today . . .

The other goods are ready to go, if anyone is interested. I haven't heard from the person who seemed interested in the KTM folding stand, so it is available.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts