SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By way of intro, I'm Michael. A fairly recent purchaser of the bike in title; bought it used.

It has 2009 "clothes" and is set up for dualsport use. It still carves pavement corners pretty well even with the Shinko 244 knobbies. I live on an abusive dirt/marbles/washboard road, so that's why the bike copped a split personality mainly.

I'm not a racer whether I have sumo slicks on it or not.

Obviously it's no hotrod, but after owning quite a few other bikes including some bruisers, I really didn't think I'd like this 250 as much as I do. The fun factor amazes me.

There are some decent twisties on a highway near where I live. I'm not particularly fast but will probably be earning some "driving awards" on the so called "Highway of Legends" soon. :lol: That highway name is no brag by me; it's what the local chamber of commerce calls it to try to bring in tourists.

I probably dumped too much dinero into mods on the bike. They run from stem to stern.

That's no doubt enough info for now.

I lurked for awhile and found some good info and interesting enthusiasts here. Though my bike is a little out of the sumo mainstream and I'm not a racer, I hope to fit in and learn some things here.

Talk to ya',

Michael

edit: Here's a picture of the bike a few mods ago...

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Thanks for the right proper intro and the pic.

:welcome: to SMJ!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts