SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far, SpeedTV, ESPN, and my local channels, (around Sacramento, California), are NOT carrying any coverage of the USMotoGP at Laguna Seca... Does anyone know who is broadcasting it? SpeedTV blows donkeys in my opinion. On Sunday, July 20th, when the USGP is, they are showing Superstock and Superbike at Laguna and 250GP's from Germany... Makes no freaking sense to me..

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Speed 3:00pm SuperSport 7:00pm SuperBike
In Fresno anyway Chan 47 CBS?? @2:00pm MotoGP @ Laguna (YYYYEEEESSSSSSSS!)

500 posts and this the only one that had any good info, Man I need a life

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Been to more Laguna events over the years then I can even remember and often experienced 90 plus deg days that were really not that much fun. Don't get me wrong cuz I love that place but it's a bowl and can be very unforgiving when HOT!
However that having been said MotoGP at Laguna is something EVERYONE has to experience at least once in their lifetime. Kinda like my dream of attending F1 in the streets of Monte Carlo.

My Subbie at Laguna in Playboy pit, yes!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I had a vendor booth there two years ago. Hot as hell but such a great time. I'd go again this year on the supermoto but ends up being on the same weekend I'm out of the country. Oh well, definitely next year. The drive up Highway 1 is well worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,394 Posts
Motostrano will be on hand, once again at Moto GP. Please look for us in Vendor row representing Alpinestars technical gear, as usual. We'll have on the hand the full collection of Alpinestars leather roadrace suits, leather race gloves and race boots (SUPERTECH) on hand, plus a booth babe or two .

Junkie members are free to drop off gear in our booth if you want to avoid the gear check line.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, thank you Dress2Crash, its going to be on local 13 here, CBS. Ive been to Laguna about 10 times for motorcycle races but damn it, ive never seen a MotoGP race. Its all been AMA and WorldSBK. I didnt have the fundage this year but definately going next year. Come hell or more smoke in the air, im going...

And Dress... I swear ive seen your car before... I remember the plate..

·
Registered
215 Posts
Grr, I was there last year but this year the race conflicts with one of my own races. If it wasn't the western series finals, and if we weren't in danger of not making nationals I'd probably bail on the team and tell em to find someone to fill in for me. Cant do it though, there's just too much at stake. :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts