SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of doing business with these guys! Communication A+ 5 stars whatever you want to say! They are what a business should be, Honest, Fair, and just hard working people. I was able to reach them via many different methods of communication , Facebook, email, and phone! I had an issue that was self inflicted before realizing it and they were 100 % helpful and even though it was my fault ( i'd rather not say , feeling dumb) ! Thank Moto X industries for being a good part of this sport and being there for your customers!

Attachments

·
SMJ Sponsor
35 Posts
Thank you

I had the pleasure of doing business with these guys! Communication A+ 5 stars whatever you want to say! They are what a business should be, Honest, Fair, and just hard working people. I was able to reach them via many different methods of communication , Facebook, email, and phone! I had an issue that was self inflicted before realizing it and they were 100 % helpful and even though it was my fault ( i'd rather not say , feeling dumb) ! Thank Moto X industries for being a good part of this sport and being there for your customers!
Hey buddy, thanks for the post. Bike looks great. The pics are sick. Thanks for your support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts