SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at getting a moto cam 360 helmet cam, 550 scan line sony cam and recording equipment, anybody used this system? Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
never used the system, but i've played around with the vholdr, and its AWESOME! no wires, simple setup...i didnt even notice i was wearing it

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looking at getting a moto cam 360 helmet cam, 550 scan line sony cam and recording equipment, anybody used this system? Any input would be appreciated.
i have not used it. i do own a off brand system powered by sony lens and chip, 480 lines and it looks amazing..... anyways IF IT REALLY IS POWERED BY SONY get it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have not used it. i do own a off brand system powered by sony lens and chip, 480 lines and it looks amazing..... anyways IF IT REALLY IS POWERED BY SONY get it.
Ordered it a couple days ago, upgraded to the 550 scanline sony cam. Looks like it should be a nice set up, I will try posting some vids once I get some. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i have used it and its a good system but a pain to put on.. the new yamaha camera that josh hill and brandon currie use is way better and much cheaper.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Where you guys getting your cams? I want one but really dont know where to start and look? How much you guys paying for them?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What cam are they using, and what makes it easier to put on? I guess I didn't know Yamah was making a cam.......lol.

i have used it and its a good system but a pain to put on.. the new yamaha camera that josh hill and brandon currie use is way better and much cheaper.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This particular cam you should be able to buy from most bike shops, as long as they order from Tucker Rocky, thats where mine is coming from. Price varies depending on what kit you get, you can do a search for moto cam 360 and see the different systems and prices.

Where you guys getting your cams? I want one but really dont know where to start and look? How much you guys paying for them?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts