SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my friend and sport bike riding buddy that I helped convert. He's taken to the motard quite well I must say. :D

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
yeah looks like he had no problem crossing over. love watching you guys ride those sweepers. my bikes in pieces at the moment...that video is giving me cabin fever

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Cool video Randy! Wish I could make it up before it gets freezin cold again, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. :headshake

yeah looks like he had no problem crossing over. love watching you guys ride those sweepers. my bikes in pieces at the moment...that video is giving me cabin fever
Uh-oh Logan, what happened? Man wish we were on that Calistoga Grade section right now.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Cool video Randy! Wish I could make it up before it gets freezin cold again, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen. :headshake

Uh-oh Logan, what happened? Man wish we were on that Calistoga Grade section right now.... :thumbup:
hey gerry hows it going?
bike was taken apart by me...no crashing. im doing my usual upkeep: tires, cables, sprockets/chain, grips, new jet kit, crap like that. the rest of my parts are due in tomarrow.
i headed out the other week after work and rode out that way..was great except for all the sand and rock in the road in the last half coming down the mountain to the main hwy. havent got any faster but still a blast of a road. im meeting up with a local husky soon after the rain stops and im going to take him to the loop we did

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Nice vid Randy...Looks like he's got that Dizzer running good ,but not like your (R) model:D...Damn deer hunting is cutting into my ride time ,but so are leaf lookers and pirates!

·
Registered
794 Posts
I'm back riding again from a crash 4 weeks ago. Just found this at US129 highlights.. haha New leathers since they cut my best suit off. The humanity!

Good to be back. Sorry, I'm just a little excited. Carry on.

·
Registered
794 Posts
That is indeed a great vid. The music works well with the road, pace, etc. I need to get over there and ride that road more. If any road worked better w a motard, its that one.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the comments guys, come out and ride anytime.

Nice vid Randy...Looks like he's got that Dizzer running good ,but not like your (R) model:D...Damn deer hunting is cutting into my ride time ,but so are leaf lookers and pirates!
R model :rofl: I gave up hunting years ago, good luck this year buddy.

Nice video Randy , I think the 2:40 mark looks familiar ...:anim_peep:
Thanks Mike, yeah, I like that one a lot better going southbound for obvious reasons. :D

That is indeed a great vid. The music works well with the road, pace, etc. I need to get over there and ride that road more. If any road worked better w a motard, its that one.
Thanks Jeff, and glad to hear you're back up and riding. Yep, you need to come out for some riding over this way. Every time I head your way, it's just too busy over there.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
that looks like so much fun. love riding in the fall everthing smells and looks so good!
+1x10

agreed...even though up here in northern california in the wine country is cold and rainy in the fall its still the best time to go out and ride for the all of the above....nothing prettier then cruuising the twisties going through napa valley

1 - 12 of 12 Posts