SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never really posted them up outside of myspace and the quality there really blew...I was just wondering if anyone would still be looking for some pics from the event? My other computer has been out of commission for awhile and I got an enclosure and got it hooked up to the laptop so I finally have them all back.

A sample from one of the billion pictures I took -

·
Registered
474 Posts
I never really posted them up outside of myspace and the quality there really blew...I was just wondering if anyone would still be looking for some pics from the event? My other computer has been out of commission for awhile and I got an enclosure and got it hooked up to the laptop so I finally have them all back.

A sample from one of the billion pictures I took -

"Bacon" :thumbup:

:laughingr I suppose you'd have to take a billion pictures to get one like that! :Funny:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well this CHP guy kept riding through a high traffic spot by my friends booth...then he took my spot where I was taking pictures and was like man..seriously?

So I figured I'd make him feel warm inside by getting his picture taken...these people behind me couldn't stop laughing and I was trying to keep the camera still because he was completely oblivious to the whole thing hahahaha.

I'm going to get all the pictures right now, do some minor editing (I put them up raw from my camera..not my best work, but my first supermoto and it was COLD!!!) So I'll have a photo gallery up on my site tonight for people that want some pictures. I'll have better pictures at stateline this year.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Haha! I was there that day and I've seen a bunch of pics. That Sir, is by far the best of the bunch!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alrighty folks..

Gallery
Is now up. 1300+ pictures. High speed internet ONLY...or you're going to be waiting awhile, you're choice!

I just switched up the photo gallery to be much more user friendly so you dont have to go through all the pictures to see the one you clicked on.

I'm pretty sure it's all posted in order (day 1..2..3)
Sorry for some of them..the chain link fence wasn't helping much. These pics are compressed a bit for the internet...but if you want full resolution, just let me know which ones and I'll send them your way.

Please give me credit somewhere along the lines if you do use the pictures, I left them watermark free this time.

That was my first time shooting supermoto, but now I have all the right settings, few new cameras/lenses and stateline will look MUCH better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts